11.07.2011

Ryan, Bonnie, & Scarlett Family Session

I really enjoyed this shoot.

Ryan and Bonnie were really chill.  It was nice to walk around the Central Ave. area and 
be super causal with them while I was taking photos.  Everything seemed really natural.

With them also is little one year old Scarlett.  This photo shoot was not only a family shoot, 
but it was a birthday photo shoot too!  You'll see the birthday photos further into the post.

I am really proud of these photos.  I feel like it's some of my best work yet.  
I hope you all think the same.















Here's the birthday pictures.  The idea was that we'd set a giant cupcake in front of a one year old and said one year old would dig in and make mess.  Well, I'm convinced Scarlett was intimidated by the size of the cupcake and decided to leave it alone.  It took a while, but after some patience, she found her way into the cupcake.. one way or another :)




These next two I decided to get creative with.  Just for fun.  I think they turned out great!



1 comment: